On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Pierotte & Pierette pattern no.40264 by Walther & Sohne dressing table set in Peach frosted glass c.1930's

Views: 50

You need to be a member of I Antique Online to add comments!

Join I Antique Online

Comment by Shirley Grundman on December 27, 2013 at 9:06am

Really nice collection.

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 6:23pm

Re: Jobling candlestick it is in their  catalogue although only a drawing and someone on the GMB has an amber one, but I have been unable to find any others online so I think it is rare...its is very beautiful I can't believe I got it on Ebay from a glass collector who obviously had no idea what it was...best bargain for ages.

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 6:19pm

That is very curious I had not realised that there was two types.

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 6:04pm

Just realised you may have meant the pin dish...

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 5:58pm

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 5:31pm

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 5:27pm

Ha ! Ha! Yes I have been very lucky in Charity shops this set has just a tiny chip under one lid otherwise it is perfect. I love Walther & Sohne glass but also Brockwitz glass is another favourite of mine. I have a few other Walther pieces.....

Comment by Angela Evans on December 22, 2013 at 4:55pm

Yes this is one of my favourite pieces in my collection found it in a charity shop !! Would love to own a clock but they are beyond my means (unless I can find one in a charity shop !!) Your uranium clock is particularly beautiful. I am 'green' with envy.

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog