On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I purchased this from an estate sale, and the person was a train enthusiast, and also did ham radio and radio stuff.  This is on a plaque and is a heavy metal, part of it is brass, the other appears to be steel.  Anyway to identify this?

Views: 98


Replies to This Discussion

looks like a table leg?

that's a possibility but it's like a attached to a plaque, and i'm not sure why they would present a table leg as a plaque..I dunno.. it kinda looks like a nozzle.

yes nozzle may be right

How large or long is it?  At first I thought of a fire hose nozzle, but the tip seems strangely modified and the holes in the threaded part would slow down the water?  The indentations seem to be for wrench adjustments?

Oh yes wrench adjustments, i bet that's right. it's 9 1/2" long.  The holes are weird on the other side. 


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service