On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I inherited this dresser from my mother. I believe that she may have purchased it at an antique show. I would like to sell it since I don't have room for it but have no idea what it may be worth. I think it may be birdseye maple veneer. It is stamped on the back with "Northern Furniture Company, Sheboygan, Wis." The surface is marred in a few places as can be seen in the photos although it seems to look worse in the photos than in person.  Suggestions for its value would be very appreciated.

Views: 563

Replies to This Discussion

a little unusuall the cane insert, not that it will do any different for the value, just different.

Craig

Might be good to go around to some auctions in your area and see what pieces like this are selling for. From what I understand, value is very different in different parts of the country. It is lovely but my guess is that anywhere above $300 will be getting a good price, at least from what I see selling in the antique mall and auctions down here. Doesn't seem like good old wood furniture is drawing a good price any longer.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks, I will do that.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service