On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Got this table and trying to identify it and if it has any value

Views: 162

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wendy,

While the table is based on an older style, I don't think it is actually old. I'm pretty sure the date stamp on the bottom says 1961 instead of 1861. The condition of the finish on the table top looks to be rough. Any other maker's marks? It would be very difficult to identify a maker with just an item number, as many companies were mass-producing furniture in the 1960s. Unfortunately, value is minimal. 

Thanks for your input. 

I am with LB  on this 1961 maple table tell city was a big manf of this stuff along with many many others

Thank you

I agree too, but it looks like 1951 to me. Nice work table for hobby room.

I want to refinish it but didn't want to ruin it if it was valuable. Thanks

Dining tables came with chairs, if you have them then I wouldn't refinish them.  As is, if you want to "refinish" it or chabby chic it be my guest. Doing so will cost you time and money and not increase its value.

I don't have the chairs. And just want to add a sealer to the table top. I plan on keeping it. I use a table cloth on it.

Thanks

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service