On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,680)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi JoAnne, These are definitely not Native American earrings. I'm not sure they are…"

vicki hufstetler replied May 7 to Help with jewelry marking

2 May 7
Reply by Jo Anne Y.

"What kind of paper would you say this is? It appears to be black, with a thickness t…"

vicki hufstetler replied May 1 to VERY UNUSUAL PAINTING /PRINT. /MARKED BARETTA

2 May 1
Reply by BikerBonnie

"Mary Gregory style, yes, not Fenton. Maybe a remake from the 1980's era. LE Smith, R…"

vicki hufstetler replied Apr 19 to Fenton, Mary Gregory Design, are all signed ??, I just bought this one, not signed

1 Apr 19
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"What is the size please? All but one are examples of English Transferware. These are…"

vicki hufstetler replied Apr 8 to Trouble pricing little teacups

2 Apr 8
Reply by Jack DaBear

"Might it be silk? Looks like the design is some type of print, with various color bl…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 8 to HELP PLEASE WITH THIS I THINK ORIENTAL PIECE ON RICE PAPER /

1 Mar 8

""Made in China" is exactly what this is. It is a reproduction of a French style call…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 25 to daughter asked for help with this item value? found on property of flea market she bought

2 Feb 25
Reply by BikerBonnie

"Hi Emily, It's very unusual, and a beautiful piece! I've never seen a portrait broac…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 20 to UPDATED Identify Brooch Pin

2 Feb 20

"Are you on Facebook? You really need to post this in the "Identify my artwork" group…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 16 to Help With Painting On Cloth

2 Feb 17
Reply by Sharon Y. Parrish

"They are pretty. I think they are probably German Faience. Maybe 1880-1920 ish. I do…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 7 to HELP WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL VASES

2 Feb 7
Reply by John Taglione

"They are interesting, but I've never seen "door knobs" with knockers attached? It's…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jan 27 to Antique Victorian door handles

1 Jan 27

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service