On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Richard Cornwall's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, Just left eBay myself. Same problem as you.  No longer a site for the low v…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 25, 2014 to Little Help or Advice on Selling Stamps?

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Richard Cornwall

"Hi Sherry, Thanks for the photos.  Looks like they all are on stamp hinges and cance…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 13, 2014 to Stamp postcards, 1997 looney tunes series, 32 cent stamps from usps, designer/artist Terry McCuffrey

9 Feb 13, 2014

"Hi Sherry, Don't know if my last reply went through so I'll try again.  Sorry for th…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 8, 2014 to Stamp postcards, 1997 looney tunes series, 32 cent stamps from usps, designer/artist Terry McCuffrey

9 Feb 13, 2014

"Sherry, Thank you for the offer.  I will be looking forward to receiving the photo.…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 3, 2014 to Stamp postcards, 1997 looney tunes series, 32 cent stamps from usps, designer/artist Terry McCuffrey

9 Feb 13, 2014

"Hi Sherry, Just joined this site a short time ago and would certainly like to see mo…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 3, 2014 to Stamp postcards, 1997 looney tunes series, 32 cent stamps from usps, designer/artist Terry McCuffrey

9 Feb 13, 2014

"Michael, Unfortunately most used stamps of that era, especially foreign, are not wor…"

Richard Cornwall replied Feb 3, 2014 to Little Help or Advice on Selling Stamps?

5 Feb 25, 2014

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service