On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Treasure Hunter D's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup, it's gorgeous. Estate find from the deep south and had it shipped up to me with…"

Treasure Hunter D replied Apr 29, 2014 to For Sale Monumental Clarice Cliff Wilkinson My Garden Jug Pitcher

2 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Treasure Hunter D

"Hunter's Alley is a joke. First they have to approve your items and it takes 5 days…"

Treasure Hunter D replied Apr 29, 2014 to Best online selling sites?

9 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"This item is now sold.... Cheers."

Treasure Hunter D replied May 30, 2013 to Liz Claiborne Lily of the Valley Brooch

1 May 30, 2013

"Yes very much so. That was my first thought when I saw them but they were obviously…"

Treasure Hunter D replied May 14, 2013 to "Atomic" Orange Art Glass Tumblers

2 May 14, 2013

"These pieces are all sold. Cheers."

Treasure Hunter D replied May 14, 2013 to Vintage Evans U.S.A. Enamel Lighters Apple, Pear & Egg

1 May 14, 2013

"Oh and just as a bit of closure for this posting. The piece has sold so mods you may…"

Treasure Hunter D replied Mar 8, 2013 to WOOD & SONS, CHARLOTTE RHEAD "VERT de MER, POTTERY JUG - GREAT PIECE

3 Mar 8, 2013

"Very strange. I didn't get an email alerting me of the reply to this thread. I apolo…"

Treasure Hunter D replied Mar 8, 2013 to WOOD & SONS, CHARLOTTE RHEAD "VERT de MER, POTTERY JUG - GREAT PIECE

3 Mar 8, 2013

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service