On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

It has a sticker on it that states: Design Form
I have googled it to death with no luck. It looks industrial to me, is very heavy and swivels. Educate me please!

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Can you post a photo of the sticker? Does it give any indication as to what country it was made in? It looks like a European design.

I was mistaken, not Design Form but Design Forum, which may mean Design Form Finland? Though still no country of origin is stated. I agree that it looks European. Do you think I can clean the pitted finish on the rod? I am thinking of using Krud Kutter. It has been the season of discovering lamps and I love learning about them, thank you for replying to me!


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service