On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

rescuelifeproducts's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" These are some new photos of this and simular vases I have collected:"

rescuelifeproducts replied Jun 9, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by rescuelifeproducts

"I never received a reply to my question on this vase. Have you any information relat…"

rescuelifeproducts replied Apr 17, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009

"randy, The vase view that you re-loaded (my vase) is out of focus. In looking at the…"

rescuelifeproducts replied Apr 7, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009

"Here goes for the second time."

rescuelifeproducts replied Apr 7, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009

"I just upload the two pictures of the vase . Took a long time to do it and it cleare…"

22 Jun 9, 2009

"randy. I just loaded the pictures and they disappeared for some reason. can you find…"

22 Jun 9, 2009

"I have the vase and I have a second one that is totally different. I'm setting up my…"

22 Jun 9, 2009

"I just asked my wife to photograph my vase for your observation, good chance it will…"

rescuelifeproducts replied Apr 4, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009

"Yes! Thank you for not forgetting me or doubting my find. Yours look like it maybe a…"

rescuelifeproducts replied Apr 4, 2009 to WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MOTHER OF PEARL VASES, THEIR VALUE, MAKERS, ETC.

22 Jun 9, 2009

"Hi Ann, Your glass collection is just beautiful and to learn more about posting pric…"

rescuelifeproducts replied Jan 14, 2009 to Depression glass collection

9 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service