On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,654)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Vicki, dunno why it looked like it was the  same pattern as it obviously isn't. Than…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 24, 2016 to Hazel Atlas Checkerboard

11 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Scott, it's a bit late to be asking, but did you post a picture of YOUR "checkerboar…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 23, 2016 to Hazel Atlas Checkerboard

11 Feb 24, 2016

"I don't think a mustard spoon would be left in the mustard. The acidity of the musta…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 23, 2016 to Grey Poupon, anyone?

35 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Raised center and almost 10" diameter sounds like a cake plate to me. Whatever it is…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 1, 2016 to Another pattern...

11 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Scott

"Debi, Guess nobody  here knows much about your vases.  First vase, white flash glass…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 29, 2015 to I'm trying to identify these 3 very different vases, but am having no luck

1 May 29, 2015

"Kat, yes its name is knobby bullseye. It was made by US Glass Co. (Not Imperial as w…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 29, 2015 to does anyone know this pattern

9 May 29, 2015
Reply by katherina martindale

"Kat, you say it's by EAPG...EAPG is a style not a manufacturer.  It stands for Early…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 29, 2015 to does anyone know this pattern

9 May 29, 2015
Reply by katherina martindale

"Pick it up and tap it lightly; if it tings, it's crystal. Looks like it is, and bein…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 10, 2015 to I am adding a picture of my most prized piece of glass. Is it glass or crystal ? Very heavy , I don't see any marks. I would never part with this . I love it, but would love to know anything about.

3 May 20, 2015
Reply by Isabel Murnane

"I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's hand made in Germany, or Italy.  The open…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 10, 2015 to Need Assistance Identifying this piece.... Thanks in advance!

6 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mary Brannian

"BB, look closely at the marbles around the bottom.  Candlewick has a space between t…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Mar 4, 2015 to BOOPIE GLASS MAKE? YEAR?

18 Mar 4, 2015

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service