On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I cleaned off this plant stand that was in an upstairs room for decades. I wanted to know if it has a particular style name. It is solid and not wobbly, but has some moisture damage to the top. 34" tall and the top is 12.5" square. Any idea of the value?

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

P.S. The wood appears never to have been varnished.

I don't know why, but this piece says Tramp Art, to me.  Whenever I see those notches and the other unique features, it resembles that style.  Check it out.


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service