On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Doea anyone see the price of vintage pyrex going up in the near future. I know some of it gets a pretty good price right now, like the primary colors mixing bowl set. I'm just wondering if someday it will be as pricey as say...  jadeite? I guess i'm only hoping. I have about 100 pieces probably and am always adding to it when I find it. It's still fairly easy to find and most people give it away for a dollar or two per piece around here. I'll add some photos of some of mine when I get some more time.

Views: 381

Replies to This Discussion

That's my favorite set too - expect my son broke my yellow large bowl, then my Granddaughter broke the med. red one - so now I'm on a quest to replace them - :(

I sell them pretty quickly in the antique mall - sets go for "resonable" prices - I always am able to double or triple what I paid for them, so that good news!

At the estate sales were not getting as much for them. Looks like the 70's patterns are just starting to catch on with the younger set - so time will tell!

Hi Rob!  I would love to see photos of your Pyrex Collection.  I have just started collecting Pyrex in the last three years, buying pieces at Thrift Stores, etc.  I have also completed some sets by buying on ebay but you have to watch the shipping charges.

Barbara

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service