On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I found these in the attic some time ago..... they have 'Made in England' on the bottom... my photo shows one front view and one back view - does anyone know who made these - or was there an 'era' for tall shakers?

Any help really appreciated!!

Views: 231


Replies to This Discussion

Update to anyone who is interested.... took these to a small

antiquey shop near me and he said they are Johnson Bros...

he also offered me £5 more than I paid for them - so I accepted!

He said there should be a mustard pot - but I do wonder if that

was just to discourage me from asking for more!


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service