On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Anyone already dreaming about how your Thanksgiving table will look this month? I've been using my grandmother's Franciscan Apple pottery set the past few years but this time I think I will go with my Royal Doulton Heather china. It's very simple cream with gold stripe and could look like this place setting.

Harvest Place Setting

Set the table and mood. Let your table reflect the warm colors of the season. The vibrancy of autumn shines through with aged wood, roses the color of fallen leaves, and fresh produce. A mix of antique and reproduction creamware, vintage amber glasses and dessert plates, and the utter simplicity of beeswax candles sets the mood. Here, propped against a russet-tinged pear, a rectangle of scallop-edged stationery is embellished with silk ribbon. Use your best handwriting to place family and friends around the table.
What are your plans?

Views: 1937

Replies to This Discussion

My personal Thanksgiving place setting with porcelain china...and I'm the grandma! :) Of course, it doesn't show up very well because I topped it with seasonal paper plate for the veggie tray but nevertheless...

Now...it's 2015 and I'm dreaming again. What special porcelain china are you using this year on Thanksgiving??

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service