On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Tea cups fascinate me.

For Christmas, my dear aunt gave me yet another tea cup heirloom from her collection over the years...in fact, the same aunt who taught me the art of a proper cup of tea as a child. I was thrilled.

On Pinterest, I can't stop pinning! I am following several "tea" type boards so I have multiple opportunities and so many captures me. Click on my Cuppa' Pinterest Board and see what I mean. There's only 181 pins but I haven't had it very long! :)

Photo: Kitschy Living

Then there's my "All Things Tea" Pinterest Board that has it's fair share of cups and saucers and tea pots and tea quotes...

What about you? Do you love them too? Share here!!

Views: 498

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice Ellene, you have so many beautiful tea cups on your page. 

Thanks Donna! I think I'm crushin' on vintage tea cups! :) just can't get enough of them.

Springtime "Cuppa" for sure!

ZsaZsa Bellagio

What beautiful cups!  I really like the purple rose one.

Isn't it romantic? Delicate pink roses and vines dress up graceful milk-white porcelain pieces. Lacy scallop detail and soft lines add to the allure. STASH TEA

Pink Vine Cup and Saucer

My latest pin for CUPPA...:)

What a fun tea cup. 

I think this Rosina Tea Cup is absolutely lovely!

Oh, thank you for sharing your "tea cup" world, Mary! Love your stories and photography!!

I added a few of your images to my CUPPA pinterest board. And one to A Vintage China Love.

I am doing all this as I sip my own cup of tea, watching a pretty sunrise from my office window. Thank you. :)

Sharing Linda Gonzalez's Occupied Japan 5 tea cup with this group. Isn't it pretty??

What a photo moment for these darling china tea cups! CUPPA options!

Country Taste

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service