On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,705)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, LOL Long line of Mom's there, and that is very cool! 1906 would have been "Nippo…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jun 6, 2018 to Does anyone recognize this Chinese or Japanese antique vase?

5 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Kathy Keenan

"Hi Kathy, Interesting vase you have here. When you mentioned "Bodhisattva" that real…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jun 5, 2018 to Does anyone recognize this Chinese or Japanese antique vase?

5 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Kathy Keenan

"Hi Michelle, I think you may find this article helpful if your dealing with "English…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 11, 2015 to COPELAND SPODE Date of Backstamp Help

4 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Michelle Eagle

"Hi Sarah, Happy To Help! and yes, that is my best hunch. If you don't have any luck…"

vicki hufstetler replied May 26, 2015 to FPM Tea Set

9 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Sarah Rootveld

"Hi Sarah, This is just a guess, but I think your set is German. KPM is a very well k…"

vicki hufstetler replied May 26, 2015 to FPM Tea Set

9 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Sarah Rootveld

"Well, from what I've been able to find out, there are very few that are non floral,…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 18, 2015 to T & V Limoges Cups and Saucers! Unique and Elegant

26 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Elaine Sloan

"Sorry for the quick and crummy pics - But I think you can get a good idea at least.…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 17, 2015 to T & V Limoges Cups and Saucers! Unique and Elegant

26 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Elaine Sloan

"Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pieces with us Elaine! I've got a rather unusual…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 16, 2015 to T & V Limoges Cups and Saucers! Unique and Elegant

26 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Elaine Sloan

"Very pretty Michelle! But, I'm not certain it's English. Mainly because most all Eng…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 26, 2014 to Antique Imari Style Fluted Scalloped Teacup

3 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Michelle Eagle

"Awesome! Looks like fun gals!"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 18, 2014 to Lovers of Tea Parties in Training

29 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Ellene Meece

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service