On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Jeremy Woodoff's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"When you try to run it, check to see if it is in beat, meaning the time between tick…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Aug 2, 2020 to German Cuckoo Clock

2 Aug 2, 2020
Reply by Lillian Dunbar

"Welcome to the group! You have a Seth Thomas "Round Band" model clock. Based on the…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Sep 11, 2017 to Seth Thomas, 30 Hour Clock, looking for help, please.

2 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Randy Roberts

"That's a very attractive mahogany-cased clock from around the turn of the 20th centu…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Aug 16, 2017 to Looking for information about this antique clock

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by LB Laub

"I doubt if the writing means anything. I can't understand the pictures well enough--…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Apr 29, 2016 to Art Deco Long case Electric clock-identify

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Wendy Donald

"It is probably some type of self-winding clock; that is, the battery periodically wi…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Apr 28, 2016 to Art Deco Long case Electric clock-identify

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Wendy Donald

"Probably under $50 if non-working, maybe a little more than that if working. Of cour…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Apr 23, 2015 to Ingrahm clock

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Woodoff

"Your clock is commonly called a "tape measure" clock, but it was sold by the Lux Clo…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Jul 3, 2014 to Unusual Clock

2 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Jeremy Woodoff

"The older battery movements in clear cases operating on C batteries were actually ba…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied May 7, 2013 to Elgin Walnut and Brass Starburst Clock / Circa 1960's 1970's

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mike

"Replacement paper dials and calendar hands are available at clock repair supply hous…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Dec 18, 2012 to Regulator A Wall Clock

10 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Woodoff

"This looks like an American movement. It could well be an Ansonia clock. The movemen…"

Jeremy Woodoff replied Dec 17, 2012 to Regulator A Wall Clock

10 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Woodoff

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service