On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Here are three more photos.  Hope to find more soon....

Views: 255

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could find more of the pink mugs, but after months on the lookout I still haven't found any that match! :( I would definitely like to see that BBQ themed set!
Hey everyone! Here are a few fridge dishes and #401 Blue bowl. I am on the search for #402 RED bowl from the set of four. The #402s I find look so crappy!! I need the red one to complete my original 400 Multicolored (Primary) Mixing Bowl set. I have the large 4 qt. Olive Green and the Yellow 2 qt. from the OTHER set in my antique booth. They are priced at $10 and $8 in perfect (looks like they have never been used) condition, and have just been sitting. Nobody apparently is interested in collecting that set, I thought my prices were pretty fair but I think they are looking for the original Multicolored set.

Nice!! I went on the "prowl" with my best friend while she was here visiting. I found a few pieces, still no turquoise or pink!! Did find a friendship cinderella bowl. I live in the Phoenix area. I did see some amish butterprint as a bowl set, but they wanted way too much for it. I am going to take pictures of some more of my pyrex collection and post them soon. Love the new group!!!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service