On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Whether you just admire them, collect them or sell them, this discussion is for you! Share your best 'knick knacks' ever!!

This gal simply 'rents' her scores of knick knacks for party decor, cake decorations, etc. What a clever idea!! It's called RENT MY DUST.

Views: 665

Replies to This Discussion

Oh...how cute, Shirley! this one is a little different than others I have seen.

Thanks Ellene, just a yard sale find! 

Adorable Lipstick Holder in the Knick Knack world...

Rusty and Redone

Very cute.  You don't see too many of them anymore. 

1950's lemon heads - perfect Vintage knick knack!

I Antique Online Facebook

Oh, those are so cute.  Those eyes just make me smile.

I thought you would like those, Shirley! Looks like they are for sale for $55! :)

At $55. I will just admire them! LOL  I just bought these cute tall cactus ones with the cowboy hats on, yesterday at a antique shop for $5.  I'm showing them with my other cactus shakers.

Oh my, Shirley! This cactus theme is incredible! Bet they won't last long. Have any Arizona online customers?

Oh, Ellene, these are not for sale these are in my salt & pepper shaker collection!  I am weeding some out to sell at my antique booth, just so I can get more I like !  LOL 

That's the way to do it, Shirley! I'm glad you get to enjoy them.

So...have you seen the Cactus Cookie Jar?? I saw it tonight on eBay and thought of you!

Vintage Treasure Craft Country

Awww, that is cute. 

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service