On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Daniel Brown's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you provide us images of your collections? or Pinterest links One can only buy t…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 27, 2017 to For sale variuos Advertizing Premiums, Dolls, toys,charactors etc ..........

1 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"Hello Oscar. Thanks a lot for your wish. Means a lot to me :) I would have asked her…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 26, 2017 to Jewelry for engagement!

8 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"Hello Oscar! I really appreciate your wife's choice. I too find that the best one. W…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 26, 2017 to Jewelry for engagement!

8 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"The lime green is looking just great and is well known for providing one with the be…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 25, 2017 to What Color Should We Make the "i wanna buy " Group Icon or Avatar? Take a Look and Vote Today

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Oscar Saunders

"Hey All! I have selected some of the diamond rings that I found it to look the best.…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 22, 2017 to Jewelry for engagement!

8 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"The cubs are so beautiful and adorable. They are looking so cute and lovely. I just…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 21, 2017 to cheetah cubs for sale

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by simon harris

"This sounds interesting. Thank you for the posting this information. Will definitely…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 21, 2017 to Wanna something special? Antiques, gifts, furniture?

1 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"It would be great if you can share any image of it. It would help in guiding in the…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 19, 2017 to Rembrandt

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel Brown

"I have seen some options that looked similar to yours. But no one of them have the s…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 19, 2017 to Trying to identify a Drexel piece.

9 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by C Logan

"Wow! You have such good collections of antiques that I would definitely be looking f…"

Daniel Brown replied Sep 18, 2017 to Trying to sell some old collectibles and some antiques

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by David Finneyfrock

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service