Two story 4 bedroom farmhouse full of antiques, vintage and collectibles.
A very small list of what to expect:
- Over 100 Hummels including Club Exclusives
- Military Items
- GLASS GLASS AND MORE GLASS! Amethyst, Carnival, Pink Blue Yellow & Clear Depression
- Milk, Vaseline, Cut Crystal, Etched Crystal, Tons of Antique Glass! Too much to list.
- Stoneware, Crocks, Pottery including Weller, Roseville, McCoy and many others
- TONS AND TONS OF ANTIQUE FURNITURE!!!!
- DOLLS!! LOTS OF DOLLS!! Antique Bisque, Paper, Vintage including Madame Alexander, Barbie and many others!!
- Tons of Doll furniture
- Antique Wood pieces, extras, parts, hardware and more
- Lots of Antique and Vintage Wall and Mantle Clocks
- Multiple Sets of China
- Blue Willow, Flow Blue, Noritake, RS Prussia, Lefton, Wick China Co.,Occupied Japan, Regal plus many others
- Camel back, wardrobe, flat tops and Victorian trunks
- Hundreds of Antique Bottles
- Antique kitchenware
- Cookie Jars
- Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Tons of Antique Frames and Prints (Massive Frames with Ceramic and Gold Gilt as well as wooden)
- Sewing, Knitting & Crafts
- Tons of Figurines
- Perfume Bottles
- Bakelite and Lucite items
- Vintage Toys (many in original package) and Christmas
- Antique Mirrors
- Victorian Lamps
- Hurricane Lamps
- Pepsi & Coca Cola Collectibles
- German Steins
- Antique Books
- Records AND SO MUCH MORE!
Every room in this house is filled wall to wall and to the ceiling! We have worked hard to organize so every item can be seen and priced. This sale will be approx. 9 consecutive days. It is much like Disney World…You cannot see it all in one day. Save your money because you will not want to miss this one!! See ya there!
Approx. Day of Sale is tentatively scheduled May 13-21 from 8am-3pm.
A photo gallery will be uploaded at least a week before sale. Address will be posted 3 days before sale date.