On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
There are now more options available for Antique Collectors and Decorators along Main Street in Downtown Mesa. Antiques Shops, we now have 7 great stores in addition to New Coffee Shops, Bakeries, Restaurants, Record Shop and Boutiques and More.
* Pole Barn Primitives 58 W. Main St, a fabulous store filled with Antiques, Primitives and Decorator Items a must see in Downtown Mesa. Lisa travels the state searching for fabulous vintage and industrial items. This shop is jammed packed, with charm.
* Michelle’s Antiques & Vintage Marketplace 10 N. Macdonald the corner of Main St and Macdonald . The shop is located in the old Pepper Travel Building around the corner from the Plaza and a few steps North of Main Street on Macdonald . The shop is 2000 sq feet with an eclectic mix of Victorian ~ Mid Century ~ Vintage Jewelry ~ Furniture & More.
* The Antique Plaza Antique Mall with 2 locations on Main Street 114 and 120 W Main B Street. Antique Plaza 24,000 sq ft Mall and the Annex houses Past Vintage Shop and Downtown Antiques, just a couple doors down will not disappoint. With over 100 diverse dealers you are sure to find what you are looking for.
* Old Brick House Vintage Market has expanded and has moved to a new location 202 W Main Street, the Market is open for business the 2nd Thursday of the month thru Saturday .. This venue is filled with wonderful array of vintage and decorator items for your home decor.
* The Glass Urn Antiques and Collectibles 120 W. Main St. A. Owner Ms. Fran has a shop filled with a wonderful collection of a lifetime, from gorgeous glass and crystal, to delightful antique linens. Over 2000 sq ft, filled with jewelry, antiques, art work and more. Located on Main Street between the Antique Plaza and Annex.
* History By George 129 W. Main St ~ located just across the street from the Plaza on Main Street boasts a fabulous collection of Military and Historical Antiques and Collectibles. Don’t be fooled by Military Specialization this shop is filled with a hefty collection of gorgeous vintage jewelry and other Antique Collectibles..