On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Based on our experience working and shopping at antiques fairs, plus tips we’ve been given by fair-goers and our partners in antiques, we thought we'd have a little fun, and share 5 essential tips for shopping at vintage, antiques, and other trade fairs! :)
1. Get there early. Check on entry fees and opening times (sometimes prices vary), and get there when the true pickers arrive for a chance to see the best items and bargain before others arrive. And remember- if you don’t get the deal you’re looking for at the start of the day, you may be able to find it elsewhere or return later to snag it for a reasonable price!
2. Eat before you go! Unless you’re going for the food trucks and live music, your intent at the fair should be laser focused on: 1) finding unique, inspiring pieces, 2) saving money, and 3) having fun! Don’t spend your precious time eating, when you could be browsing and bargaining for unbeatable deals.
3. Bring a vehicle with enough space for all the things you may be buying and bringing home with you! Although some sellers will offer a delivery option, you probably want to get your things home with you to enjoy them ASAP!
4. Little red wagons are really helpful for carting things around throughout the morning/day. Fill it up, do your best to keep things balanced, use it for a quick cat nap… you get the idea. Invaluable.
5. Cherish your moving blankets! If you have some at your disposal, they’re a great help when protecting furniture and other things from damage during your ride home.
And then of course... once the fair is over, don't stop hunting for cool stuff! After the show's over, you can always head on over to Trove Market to find antiques and other vintage & unique items that are selling nearby you.