On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
* Fiesta Ware vintage Turquoise blue pitcher. It's in excellent condition with no chips, cracks or damage. It measures almost 8" tall.
* These are the best pair of bookends I've ever personally had to sell. They are original period, Bradley & Hubbard bronze coated, ball player bookends. Circa 1890-1910. They are in excellent condition with nary a nick on the finish. See photos.
* Late 1800s hand painted round covered pantry box
* This is a nicely painted, hand crafted covered pantry box. It measures 7" in diameter and is in excellent condition.
* Beautiful matt blue finish Bennington Potters 7" bowl. It measures 7" in diameter and is in excellent condition with no damage.
* Beautiful Spode Imperial England white floral bowl 5.5" No damage
* 3 Will's Gold Flake cigarette tins like new condition. These measure 4x6". They are in excellent condition. Your bidding on the 3 as a lot
* Pair of 7" matching Vintage Ivory Stangl vases mint condition.
* 8" diameter vintage Copper luster bowl signed PV, Italy mint condition.
* Men's 10kt gold tie clip w cultured pearl 1&3/4"
* Men's silver tie clip K Mikimoto w 3 cultured pearls
* 6.5" diameter Rose Medallion plate spiderweb form
* 1924 Silver Peace Dollar no reserve
* 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar with no reserve
* Late 1800s Sterling silver Victorian cup signed Webster, measures 1 & 3/4" in diameter, by 1&1/2tall.
* 1917 Sterling silver shrimp fork
* 2 coin silver or sterling spoons signed N Harding a known Boston silversmith, these are circa 1822 4 inches long.
* 2 early sterling silver hall marked spoons, it's likely these are made by a Boston silversmith, circa 1790-1840. They are monogrammed with the letter R on the back. Just over 4 inches long.
* Single signed Sterling A Napkin ring C. M. Dearing, tiny dents, about 1/8 standard oz
* 6 Simeon L & Geo H Rogers Nickel Silver antique spoons with floral handles
* Sterling silver child's spoon & fork 1922 set Audrey inscribed on handles, they measure 4".
* 1887 hall marked sterling silver spoon floral handle 5" long.
* 1800s sterling banded mop handle paring knife L. F. co
* 1800-1850 sterling floral decorated hor d'ourves fork
* antique Rolex Bucherer Watches Lucerne spoon sterling?
* antique Rogers and Hamilton demi-tasse spoon 4.5"
* 1847 Rogers bros crab fork w pincher tines 6.25" long
* 1800s pure coin silver 3 tine fork 6" long
* 1877 7" N F silver co antique hor d'ourves fork
* antique infant feeder silver plate spoon by Madison
* Two 6.5" 1847 & other Rogers bros antique condiment shell spoons
* A gorgeous antique period Victorian Amethyst 10kt gold ladies ring
* 2 antique pink coral shell cameo medallions of women 1&1/8 X 1& 1/2"
* vintage 5 stone Turquoise & 10kt gold ring @ size 7
* antique 10kt blue enameled gold fleur de lis brooch pin
There's an 1891 original 1891 North Adams, Blackington, Greylock & Braytonville MA Directory which includes:
* W.A. Bergamini 10 Bank St, North Adams MA
* Thomas D. Lynch
* Fitchburg Railroad the Hoosac Tunnel Route
* Feige's Bottling Works - lager beer, pale ale - soda water
* Blackington Woolend company
* W. H. Lalley & co. Coal, Wood, Straw and Hay dealers
* Fitzgerald bros., Garryowen Brewery - Brewers and Maltsters
* M. Dailey Fine Havana Cigars 5 Eagle St. North Adams MA
* McConihe & co. Brandies, Gin and Champagne
* Henry J. Whitney General Merchandise Dry Good, Boots and Shoes
* Simon Blais Groceries and Provisions, Teas, Coffees and Spices, Canned Goods and Country Produce
* A.W. Hunter - Plumbing, Steam and Gas Fitting,
* O.B. Titus & co. Footwear and Rubber Goods
* Dr. G. W. Dox. Dentist,
* The Eagle Publishing co
* Chas. L. Frink Auctioneer, Real Estate and Insurance Broker. ( I don't even think you can legally be all 3 of these any more according to modern law.)
Click here to see the auctions.