A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Let our hundreds of members help you identify, evaluate and discuss the market value of your antiques collectibles and fine art.
Latest Activity: 5 minutes ago
Meet your moderators for this group
How To Use This Featured Group:
1. To Add a NEW POST begin by scrolling down the Discussion Forum Section and clicking on "Add a Discussion". This will open up a new window so that you can add a new post.
2. If someone has already started a discussion, you can reply by adding your repsonse in the open box and clicking "Add Reply"
3. Please provide as much information as you can about the item you are needing help with.
4. Provide photos of the object you are asking about.
5. Include a description of the item you are asking about (size, color, markings, condition, date).
6. Narrative Information (The Story that goes with the Finding the Object)
If you if think it would help and you would like to share, briefly tell us where you acquired the object...i.e. "passed down from my mother's mother who is now 94 ", "found it when I was in Holland 30 years ago", "washed up on the beach last summer".
*More About Photos
Photos can be added as attachments (hidden from view unless you open the link, or in full view. Please add all photos in full view. You will see rectangle box on tool bar (next to "link" button. Click on this rectangle and
then click "browse".
How to post pictures : video link
If you need more help, please visit the Welcome Center Help Desk
Started by Phil J Heppner. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera 2 hours ago.
Started by Margie Kindel 9 hours ago.
Started by Amanda Karpinski. Last reply by kathy park 13 hours ago.
Started by Amanda Karpinski. Last reply by Amanda Karpinski 6 hours ago.