A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
The group that will help you figure out what you found, inherited, acquired. Thousands of members assist you with identification and evaluation of antiques, collectibles, art.
Latest Activity: 1 hour ago
About Your Moderator
Visit Dianne at http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/profile/CDianneZweig
Use This Featured Group:
1. To Add a NEW POST begin by scrolling down the Discussion Forum Section and clicking on "Add a Discussion". This will open up a new window so that you can add a new post.
2. If someone has already started a discussion, you can reply by adding your repsonse in the open box and clicking "Add Reply"
3. Please provide as much information as you can about the item you are needing help with.
4. Provide photos of the object you are asking about.
5. Include a description of the item you are asking about (size, color, markings, condition, date).
6. Narrative Information (The Story that goes with the Finding the Object)
If you if think it would help and you would like to share, briefly tell us where you acquired the object...i.e. "passed down from my mother's mother who is now 94 ", "found it when I was in Holland 30 years ago", "washed up on the beach last summer".
*More About Photos
Photos can be added as attachments (hidden from view unless you open the link, or in full view. Please add all photos in full view. You will see rectangle box on tool bar (next to "link" button. Click on this rectangle and
then click "browse".
How to post pictures : video link
If you need more help, please visit the Welcome Center Help Desk
"I Antique Online" does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any questions, answers or other posted information on any part of www.iantiqueonline.com By submitting a question or other information on "I Antique Online", you acknowledge that "I Antique Online", or any of it's members, is not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold "I Antique Online" harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the information or your use of or reliance on any response thereto.
Started by Jenni. Last reply by AR8Jason 17 hours ago.
Started by David Lewis. Last reply by David Lewis on Sunday.
Started by David Lewis. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera on Friday.
Started by Krystel Frazier. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera on Friday.
Started by David Lewis. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera on Wednesday.
Started by David Lewis. Last reply by Linda Long Jul 29.
Started by Oneil Walters. Last reply by Oneil Walters Jul 28.
Started by David Lewis. Last reply by tomsantiquesetcetera Jul 27.