On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art


Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

the piece with the holes in lid

she has 50-100 pieces she wants me to sell nortake 16034

That is a drainer. The piece with the round holes right?

It's used in the base of anything that would hold butter or cheese in dish sets. In bath or vanity sets there are similar pieces used to drain soap, ie soap dishes. :)

thank you Vicki

Your welcome, and I wanted to give you one  tip on dishes. They are VERY hard to sell as a set. Check ebay completed listings, and then check replacements.com. 

If they are not moving on ebay, but they do carry them on replacements, you can reach out to them and ask if they are buying that pattern. I had one set of very fine French bone china sit for 2 years before it sold, so proceed with caution!


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service