TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Hi there,

I have had this wine chiller for quite sometime, but can't find out who made it.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Not for wine. For tequila and lime juice.  Hecho en Mexico. Bottle is sold "as is".  Value is minimal. You're missing a cork stopper for the main spigot.

Thanks for the info. Didn't realize it was missing a third cork stopper.

There are a lot of these when searching through google images, using your own photo as the search variable.

Many show up as Wine Decanters with Ice Chamber, two I saw list as hand blown tea pots, many shown with only two stoppers, many more shown with three, I even saw one with a matching glass stopper.

Most I saw didn't include the handle attached as part of the bottle, some had a metal handle, a few had straw handles, almost all were the same basic shape as yours though.

Google Image Search Results

Since Tom recognises your bottle as being made for Tequila and Lime, I'd say the other bottles are either copies or coincidence.  They obviously must work well for wine/tea/beverages in general as well, given how many there are out there with those listings.

RSS

SPONSORED

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service