On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

I loaded video, it may not have worked

ok video does work, little box above the photo, click on it, when it opened, It looked like photo, but I clicked on the photo and the video played

I saw the video, rather shaky, lots of reflection. No sound, can't tell anything. Please describe it, tell us what it says on face and on back, provenance, etc. Those lights (?) around the movement are what? Diamonds, rhinestones, holes, what. Can't tell. Does it work?

HANOVER

ANTIMAGNETIC

SWISS MADE

THE ABOVE 3 LINES ON FACE

THE "LIGHTS" UNDER CRYSTAL LOOK LIKE RHINESTONES/CRYTALS, THAT ROTATE WHILE WATCH IS RUNNING

BACK JUST READS ALUMINUM 2498

BACK OF STRAP HAS GENUINE LEATHER ON ONE SIDE

THE SIDE I CAN'T READ

IT'S AMAZING I CAN SEE A SEAM WHERE THE STRAP IS ATTACHED TO WATCH

YOU'RE AMAZING TOO, FOR CHECKING OUT MY POST, TY

YEARS AGO MY DAD GIFTED ME A BUNCH  OF AMAZING PIECES, I BELIEVE FROM HIS FATHERS ESTATE, THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE

FOUND THIS

“Hanover” watches belong to The Goering Watch Company group, also called Veuve Louis Goering, from La Chaux-de-Fonds.

The Goering Watch Company marketed watches all over the world under a number of different trademarks, including HANOVER, GOLDMARK, MARLBOROUGH, SECESSION, The SUN, NORWICH, and IMPERIAL. They began as the Imperial Watch Company, formed at La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland in 1875, and they exported Swiss watches in the 1920’s through importer Bayer, Pretzfelder & Mills [US import code BXP was used for Glycine, Imperial, Norwich, Bayer, Pretzfelder & Mills, Ulysse Nardin]. An associated company, Louis Goering registered the name Imperial in 1890. Many watches of this era were marked both Buren Watch Company and Imperial on the plates. Their NYC office was as follows: Hanover Watch Co., 48 W. 48th St., New York 36. Switzerland

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service