TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

A few years ago I acquired this ST Dupont lighter from my late father and I'm curious about whether it has any value. Pretty sure that's not real gold. Maybe gold plate? It has never been used.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, I looked these up a few years ago for a friend of mine, and some of these are worth big bucks! I think it depends on weather or not yours in marked"Paris" and which model you have.

Being that your's is Mint condition, is going to be in your favor.

Just doing a quick, "sold" search on ebay for you to see the variance of the values. ( see below)

You will need to do a bit of searching around with goggle and read up on the subject, then try to find yours, in order to establish your value.

Lucky you!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Collectible-Dupont-Lighters/20190/i.html?rt...

Vicki is correct check out and research . The right model can be worth $$$$

Here's some of the printing on the bottom. Does any of this help put a value on this item?

None of it means anything to me.

Cheers,

Mike

Take it to a smoke shop they would be of better help

That would be your "Series" or model number. You should be able to find your model name, and approx. date when it was made online. 

Just look on ebay.com and try and compare yours to the ones being sold. You could also send an email to one of the sellers that seem knowledgeable. I'm sure they could tell you more.

If you google    cigarette lighter collectors   you will find many websites.  Possibly one or more of these will help you find someone knowledgeable about this specific collecting area.

Thanks, everyone, for your replies and advice!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service