On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I hope it is ok to ask about a photo I saw on this site's photo slide show...

Kind of a long shot but - 

I have never been able to find out who may have made my vase and the one in the slide show is the closest I've seen at least as far as  maybe size, side handles and in natural light - mine is in that color range.  My pictures don't really show the color well - but mine is actually very close to the same. It's that robin egg blue/aqua. Guess the flash washed out the color some.

One picture is of the slide show vase, the other with the dragon handles is mine. It also has a stand to sit on. 

Wondering who the maker is for the slide show vase? Mine has no markings/company id.

Thank you!

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

kinda reminds me of Chinese Bulbous Celadon Vase

amazing. I looked at images of Chinese Bulbous Celadon Vases and was surprised to see same colors as mine and some with similar handles. Thanks for helping to keep the search going!

no "usa"? no number on bottom?

just the original price in pencil...$2.50

It has the MCM/Atomic era shape. 1940s-50s-60s.  Hull, Hall, Roseville, and Chinese celadon as stated all manufactured similar shapes.   Also, Teco. Only the Chinese version was on a carved wooden stand.  However Japan uses the dragon more often than the Chinese.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service