TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Would anyone be able to give me an approximate value of this Ridgeway Grandfather's clock?

It was purchased in 1990 with an approximate age of 45-54 yrs old then. The clock is in excellent condition and comes with the original manual, including model and serial numbers, has a beautiful cherry finish.

I appreciate your feedback and help!

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

It depends a lot on where you are located and how you plan to sell it. In the northeast US (boston area) clocks like this have very little value, especially without a moon phase on top. They are hard to ship, so mostly sold locally. There are several that have sold on ebay (some for pickup only) - that is often a good way to get an idea of value.

$250 to $300 on the east coast . Depends when the clock was last serviced as well.  Should be cleaned and oiled you might get more for it.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service