I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I have found very little information about my lamp. I believe it is slag? Lights in the base as well but I didn't have a bulb. It has Paul Harmon Lamp, Olney IL and a number 618-395-4114. Mom sez vintage but not antique. Any information?

Tags: iantiqueonline, lamp, ning, paul harmon

Views: 586

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Tiffany, I was wondering if your grandfather designed his lamps or hired someone else? I guess I'm curious about the whole manufacturing process. I really love these lamps. There was a western store here in Florida that I remember seeing some of these lamps in there or at least I think they were the same. I don't believe they were inexpensive. I was also wondering if there was access to any of the original parts anywhere? Like the finial.

Oralei, you looking for this finial1 1/8" Brass Ball finial, 1/4-27F base for use on standard harps in ant finish $4. unfinished $3.

Craig

B & C Emporium Antiques and original hardware

http://www.b-c-e.biz

Hi Craig, EJ's lamp looked like it had a replacement finial similar to the one you posted. I wondered what the original looked like.  If it looked like the Native American on horse?

I remember these lamps floating about all over the place can not remember any fancy finials tho

sorry

Craig

RSS

Pin on Pinterest

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig and Scott Liscomb

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service