I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I have found very little information about my lamp. I believe it is slag? Lights in the base as well but I didn't have a bulb. It has Paul Harmon Lamp, Olney IL and a number 618-395-4114. Mom sez vintage but not antique. Any information?

Tags: iantiqueonline, lamp, ning, paul harmon

Views: 583

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Tiffany, I was wondering if your grandfather designed his lamps or hired someone else? I guess I'm curious about the whole manufacturing process. I really love these lamps. There was a western store here in Florida that I remember seeing some of these lamps in there or at least I think they were the same. I don't believe they were inexpensive. I was also wondering if there was access to any of the original parts anywhere? Like the finial.

Oralei, you looking for this finial1 1/8" Brass Ball finial, 1/4-27F base for use on standard harps in ant finish $4. unfinished $3.

Craig

B & C Emporium Antiques and original hardware

http://www.b-c-e.biz

Hi Craig, EJ's lamp looked like it had a replacement finial similar to the one you posted. I wondered what the original looked like.  If it looked like the Native American on horse?

I remember these lamps floating about all over the place can not remember any fancy finials tho

sorry

Craig

RSS

Pin on Pinterest

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Disclaimer & Terms of Use

"I Antique Online" does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any questions, answers or other posted information on any part of www.iantiqueonline.com
Full Disclaimer

Full Terms of Use

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig and Scott Liscomb

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service