TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I wonder if this old lamp has any value? A small piece of brass needs to be re-attached. The surface looks rough but is really smooth and has never been refinished. Lamp shade is one I have not seen before. Ed

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

its a vintage table with lamp from the 1950's to 1960's they were even popular in the 70's if you  refurbished it you could get a nice price for it (especially if you know the wood like oak maple pine etc ) there may be markings on the very bottom of it .. people do still love these 

Thank you very much Katherina.  Ed

Style is "Early American" circa 1960s-1980s. Much of it came from NE USA, Vermont,Maine. Made of maple or hardrock maple.  Table has seen much use and abuse. Loss of acrylic and stain due to spillage from liquids. Could be sanded and re-stained.  "As is" value is minimal due to condition. The shade is appropriate to the era. You can buy replacement chain (get rid of the string-it's tacky).

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service