TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

No Description

Views: 110

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Jardinière? Might be too deep and narrow for that maybe. Just guessing.

I don't see the photos or description to my post, not sure why, what do you see?   Thanks

There are 3 photo links and a tile. No description.

thanks, I bought these at estate sale about 10 years ago, they are 28" tall and marked on bottom, but I don't know what the mark means or what they are worth.  any help would be appreciated.  

I purchased these at an estate sale about 10 years ago, they are 28" tall. They are marked on the bottom but I don't know what the mark is.  Any help on finding who made them and value would be appreciated. Thanks

These are called "Amphora"Type oil jars on stands. Do they come in two pieces, or one?

Size is? What type of clay is it, porcelain, Ceramic or? 

It's hard to tell from a few photo's, but I think these are modern. Not real old. From what I could see on the base, it looks like white glaze over a darker clay. Or it might be a "Faience" type of treatment.

Hi, They are one piece, 28" tall and 11" across.  It is a darker clay but does not look like what you see in a ceramic shop today, also whats interesting,  when you look inside there is a hole in the bottom but must just go into a compartment because there is no matching hole on outside,  then there are 3 holes one on the very bottom from each leg. thanks for your help.

Tried to delete my note (after I took another look at your item).  But it seems that it insists that once one has sent a note that while one can edit it, one cannot delete it. ? 

I took  a copy of the photo into Photoshop and manipulated the image and I do see some letters/markings to the bottom left of the 57 and to the left of the bottom hole and yellowish markings. The letters look like a Z or N and a U. Are you able to see that information? it could be helpful finding out a maker.

I looked and can't see anything better than your photo, if its an N its inverted. Looks more to me like a S with a line above and below it. I see no other marks except what appears to be the number 100 in a yellow green color that is under the glaze.  Thanks

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service