TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

A handmade photo album. I believe Japenese.  Small picture *' by 10" by Pier Auguste Ranoir. Have not found any info on. 

Views: 52

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Featherweight sewing machine. Print by A. Sehring of little girl holding flowers. Different types of crystal cut glass ,etc...

Attachments:

Vintage Japanese Japan Korea Occupation photo album 50s 60sVintage black lacquer souvenir photo album Japan Korea unused G.I. bring backThe people selling them do not seem to know exactly where they are from.  They call them Japanese/Korean/Asian.  On ebay they are around $40-$60.

Original 1960's Steel Diamond Coca Cola Harlequin Can Very RARE | eBay

Called the original 1960s steel diamond harlequin can..."very rare".  Flat top can with bottom open.  Going for closer to $200 on ebay.

Question:  Why do you believe your painting is a Renoir?  He customarily signs his last name to his paintings.  I do not find him using his first initial and middle middle on his signatures.Image result for what does renoir signature look like

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service