I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

oh wow its even more beautiful than it looks from far away its definitely a wonderful piece 

From my past experience, I it think it would be best for you to combine these two discussions into one.  Some members find it unnecessarily confusing to begin two separate postings for the same item.  I know you will be told as much very soon....

Perhaps with the first picture added to this post, and some additional close shots of the base, the whole lamp in better lighting, etc.  we can get a better idea of what we are looking at.

Aside from that, it is quite a beautiful and unique piece.

The globe is called "crackle glass" and can be purchased in most electrical lighting stores. Price varies due to size. To determine age we need to see the whole light, the cord AND plug. From what I can see the globe looks like a replacement.


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog


& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service