TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Hello I have these beautiful jewelry items stamped Judy Lee. I would like to sell them but have no idea what the value is...Help

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

I've been a thrift store shopper for years and the only jewelry that I really collected was Sterling Silver of which I found thousands of dollars being sold for basically "scrap" prices.  I wasn't at all familiar with Judy Lee jewelry but ran a couple eBay searches for Judy Lee jewelry; one for items now being sold and another for completed items which actually were sold.  There are many of her jewelry "lots" with perhaps 20 or more different brooches and pins for perhaps $300 or more and then there are "lots" for maybe 15 or her items for only $149.00.  I believe that you have to be an eBay member in order to browse thru their site but that's a very easy way to find out what real buyers have paid for that type of jewelry.

Thank you so much

JUDY LEE -- Blanch-ette, Inc., Chicago, IL; 1949 -- c. 1980

Mark:   Judy Lee -- first used in 1958    Courtesy Sande Kattau. 
        Mark:   JUDY-LEE in block print

Go to Google and type in Judy Lee Jewelry and it will direct you to Ebay. The Judy Lee Jewelry will come up. You can also go to Ebay and search, you don't have to be a member only to sell or purchase an item.

Thanks Mike :)

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service