TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Would anyone know if this patio furniture could be John B. Salterini Patio Furniture

This set is UNRESTORED

My set is from the 1960's - 2 wrought iron mesh chairs and 2 wrought iron mesh matching tables

Mid Century Modern ?

Chair measures approx 29 1/2" tall x 25 1/2" wide x 24" deep,  seat height is 16 1/2" tall. Solid, sturdy construction. Tables are approximately 16.5 wide and 17 in. tall. 

The other makes might be Charles Eames, or Woodard. I matched mine with everything I could find. Mine might be a much lesser brand but would love to know!

Thanks for helping!

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:

The feet are different on the tables which leads me to believe they are not part of a set. Color looks to be repainted. Powder coated, nice, but not original.

You are right! The table feet do not match! Didn't give that a thought before. So not a set.

Value for two chairs un-restored ?

The sage paint is my doing. The chairs were white when I bought them and had rust to sand off. Now they need more attention. Couldn't believe it but these are the same my chairs in an old e. ad I saved:

Link to old e. ad: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-METAL-PATIO-TABLE-amp-4-CHAIRS-SET-mid-century-modern-woodard-salterini-/312019461770?hash=item48a5cf268a%3Ag%3AOLwAAOSwi8xaKJZL&nma=true&si=E1TtTi7%252BktG6JwBteFtWm%252FthM0g%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Vintage METAL PATIO TABLE & 4 CHAIRS SET mid century modern woodard ~ salterini for 550.00 This price reflects a SET of chairs and table. 

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service