On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Would like to know about this vase too Michael and friends. Thanks

Views: 117


Replies to This Discussion

Need a much sharper photo of the maker mark underneath.

"Bumpy" is called "Moriage". Appears to be a Japanese vase.

I have a similar item, seen them called "Famille Rose" mine the STYLE is a GINGER Jar

Not a Ginger Jar as they have lids, and vases do not. Please submit a more focused picture of the mark, ...or maybe you can find the mark at www.gotheborg.com, select Japanese marks, and look for red (only) marks.


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service