TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I was trying to look through some old discussions of mine, looking for a link to a picture that I'm trying to find. BUT it appears that Discussion Search is broken! I have started discussions and replied to many, but when I do a search from the Discussion link on my home page, it says "You haven't started/replied to any discussion yet". I tried the same search on a couple other peoples pages, and they did not show any discussions either, though they have brand new and active discussions.

Could you check what is going on and let us know?

Thanks

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

On a more positive note, I asked Jeff what he was looking for exactly and was able to use the Main Page Search bar and typed in the item and Voila!  It was from 2015 or 2016.  Yet, another way to search for one's contributions to discussions, even though the link to do so is not functioning correctly.  Not sure if I just got lucky, or what.

Thank you Michael, that is exactly what I needed to know!! That is exactly what I was looking for!! With that information, it was easy to find the post I was looking for. (Thanks also Molly, it sounds like you found it too, but I never got word that you had found it?)

I was not aware that there was an alternate way to see the Discussions, but now that I know, I'll make sure to use the technique you documented instead of the broken link I was trying to use. Hopefully the web admins can fix the broken link in time.

Thanks again

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service