TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Hello All,

I have come across a vintage jester doll with glass head with butterfly painted on the face.   

With many similar Items I was able to find I was unable to find ANY information on the maker, brand, age, or anything factual on the item... 

Anyone have any information on the doll?

Views: 27

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Because these items are so plentiful, it is difficult to find a maker.  Many were made in bulk by hand, and they are still being created.

Vintage Clown Doll Porcelain Head Sand Bag Body Set of 2

None of them say who the maker is, and the bottom ones say they are from the 1980s, but how can we know for sure?

I see... That would make sense why I was unable to find an identical match and only similiar style items...   Is there is value to these style dolls?

Doll heads are usually marked on the neck in back sometimes under the clothing. Value is determined by size, the taller the higher value. I checked eBay "solds" and values range from $4.00 to $16.00 USD.

Re jester dolls, Overseas United, Inc. is incorporated in Panama.  They import items from China.

Thanks for the info Tom!!  unfortunately  was unable to find any markings but the hat appears to be glued on and rather not damage the item.  

THank you again for taking the time!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service