On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

This is in higher res and sharpened-search for similar shaped marks from 1895-1909. Given that the Indian statue is there and they look like 1930-1940s Americans, it's likely a US brand.

Lloyd asked:

"Isn't the Deusenberg car company different than the Packard car company ?

Did we ever answer that question?  The chart I posted was the Production Summary of the years for the different Deusenberg models, which is what I thought he (you, Lloyd) was referring to?  If it is no longer relevant, that's fine, too.

I just had an epiphany this am, If you look at Model T like car, the steering wheel is on the right hand side of the car, not the left (which from what I read was normal for american made cars).

Does that help anyone identify this car ?

Thanks aagain

Seems like most horseless carriages steered from the right .

I guess I read the wrong article.

Yes, this was before it was revealed that these ARE Deuseys-I thought they could be Packards as well.

The horseless carriage (HC) has carriage lamps, but a round steering wheel. It looks much newer and I'd guess it was added at a later date. Most HC were steered with an upright shaft with a single handle. The wooden wagon wheels have white rubber tires. There were and are kits that can be bought for HC.

Sorry, I'm lost on this one.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service