TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Need help to ID some militaria badges, pins please. They all range from 1cm to 5cm in size, except for the last one which is larger and looks like a knife through a tamborine! Thanks :)

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

very cool looking assortment there Janine! I'm afraid I don't recognize anything in particular. But, Royal Army Service Corps. must be England, Uk or Canada. The one that appears to be a crusaider with hammer, may be Nights of Columbus, or an older, similar orgaization. I once found a good website for old orgaizations years ago, and I'll share it with you, if I can find it again.  

Thanks Vicki - the 'crusader' is Brittania - that I do know, and the RASC is England.  I've managed to sort most out except the little blue star pin and the bottom one with the tamborine! BTW, I'm Jeannine - I can't stand being called Janine (long story) :)

You'll find most by searching on ebay. Then look for hallmarks left by the maker on the back of each to pin down the age and material.

Thanks Jeff, but to do that I'll need to know what to search for! I roughly know the age and material already :)

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service