On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I was thinking possibly for fishing or a scale. It says BRO on the body. Thank you for any information on this. 

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all for your insight! Very informative and helpful!

I still go with Plumb Bob since no tape type device is attached and I see string which would if in chemical of any type will dissolve.

This is a dipping weight, although commonly referred to as a plumb bob, even being used as one in some situations due to it's similar design to the tool actually known as a plumb bob.



Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service