On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,400)

Discussions Replied To (3866) Replies Latest Activity

"Same name as I use here, toms antiques etcetra.  But I haven't sold anything for 5 y…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Saturday to help with double arrow mark on spaghetti poodle & value?

8 on Saturday
Reply by BikerBonnie

"Problem with "a little damage" it has to be mentioned when resold and if not your cu…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to help with double arrow mark on spaghetti poodle & value?

8 on Saturday
Reply by BikerBonnie

"The "crossed arrows" porcelain mark COULD BE Arnart (Japan), PM & M (Germany) or…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Wednesday to help with double arrow mark on spaghetti poodle & value?

8 on Saturday
Reply by BikerBonnie

"Dampen a soft cloth and wipe off any dust, dirt, cobwebs,etc. BUT DO NOT CLEAN THEM…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Wednesday to Old Wall Art Brass Bronze Figural Sculptures Renaissance?

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Karen Darrah

"Okay, thank you. Each person is standing atop a triangular stand and standing under…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 20 to Old Wall Art Brass Bronze Figural Sculptures Renaissance?

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Karen Darrah

"The white on the boy's horn looks like ceramic to me. What is it?  Neither brass nor…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 19 to Old Wall Art Brass Bronze Figural Sculptures Renaissance?

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Karen Darrah

"I just discovered another system used on some monuments (tombstones). There is a met…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 18 to Help With Identification Of This Drinking Vessel Or Vase

7 Jan 18
Reply by Sharon Y. Parrish

"You're right, the NEW ones do.  The old ones had their spout like yours. Look on lin…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 17 to Military canteen ?

7 Jan 17
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Can you double check your measurements. I'm thinking you might have the top and bott…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 17 to Help With Identification Of This Drinking Vessel Or Vase

7 Jan 18
Reply by Sharon Y. Parrish

"First line has a period at the end which ends that statement, then a double-space, a…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 17 to Japanese Rowing Medal?

8 Jan 17
Reply by Michael

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service