On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,607)

Discussions Replied To (4070) Replies Latest Activity

""Looks like an old walking stick made out of metal and wrapped with leather(?)" You…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Nov 5 to Date this metal wrapped (?) walking stick/cane

15 Nov 18
Reply by Judy Jordan

"Mine is made out of wood. Am curious why you didn't mention that in your original po…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Nov 3 to Date this metal wrapped (?) walking stick/cane

15 Nov 18
Reply by Judy Jordan

"What's your guess?  Light fixture?  Tight skirts? MCM my guess. I see dates on simil…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Nov 3 to Info on the company/time period it was made

5 Nov 25
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"This is my Japanese goddess holding a "fly whisk". Posted in 2011. She's an egg-sha…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Nov 2 to Fly swatter, bamboo, broom, military

9 Nov 3
Reply by Jeannine Nield

"It looks like SKYY spelled backwards (or on the other side of the glass). Coinciden…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Nov 2 to Cobalt Blue Bottle

7 Nov 2
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Too many cobalt blue bottles. You need to spell out the signature and the symbol. To…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Oct 31 to Cobalt Blue Bottle

7 Nov 2
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"The MB mark stands for Marcel Boucher; the Phrygian cap is between the 2 letters. Ni…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Oct 31 to Marcel Boucher Baroque Pearl Earrings With MB Phrygian Cap Mark

2 Nov 1
Reply by Sharon Y. Parrish

"Lloyd, turn on your Reply button. You have your post on message only. Somebody from…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Oct 30 to Can any identify who might have worn this uniform ?

37 Nov 18
Reply by Judy Jordan

"Couple pics of my sword stick FOR SALE. "

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Oct 30 to Date this metal wrapped (?) walking stick/cane

15 Nov 18
Reply by Judy Jordan

"They're called "Walking sticks", not canes.  Canes have a crooked handle. Walking st…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Oct 30 to Date this metal wrapped (?) walking stick/cane

15 Nov 18
Reply by Judy Jordan

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service