On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,452)

Discussions Replied To (3918) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding the phone number, convert the CH to 24 add 9-7285 and you have today's num…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 6 hours ago to Telephone Exchange Lookup

3 6 hours ago
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"This is a reproduction buffalo powder horn made for reinactment. It is also missing…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 6 hours ago to How do you tell a real powder horn from a fake ?

3 6 hours ago

"I'm guessing the blade is steel (a magnet will confirm if it sticks). I can see ever…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied yesterday to Telephone Exchange Lookup

3 6 hours ago

"I googled the date, and name "I-Safe" for patents and several patents came up but wi…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied yesterday to Identify this logo on a pair of vintage safety glasses/goggles

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Looks like a Porsche Carrera GT Evo (newer model) to me.  Older models have 2 front…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied yesterday to Ideal Slot Car Bodies Identification Help

6 yesterday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Lloyd, you need to read the "How to Post" rules at the top of this group page. 1 pic…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied yesterday to Identify this logo on a pair of vintage safety glasses/goggles

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"The green one is a Corvette, 59 to 67. 1968s and newer didn't have wing windows. Alt…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Ideal Slot Car Bodies Identification Help

6 yesterday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"It might help if you showed pics of back. The round one is called a "butterfly clutc…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to A couple of old pins which I cant identify...

5 on Friday

"Whacky or not, pre-auction estimate listed at 1,000 to 1,500 BPS. Hammer price not s…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Any Ideas?

4 on Friday

"I was counting the outer wires which are made of steel and prevent accidental breaki…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Antique, metal, brooch, unknown centre

10 on Friday

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service