On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,584)

Discussions Replied To (4047) Replies Latest Activity

"The lamp and the shade don't go together.  The base is circa 1960s, wire too.  Socke…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Monday to Possibly Tiffany lamp shade?

4 on Monday
Reply by John Taglione

"Nakhon is not a "who" rather it's a "where".  Nakhon Province Thailand, where this c…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Monday to Need Help Finding Artist

5 on Monday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Michael you Aussies speak funny.  Through means finished. Thorough means did a job w…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 13 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"through or thorough? "

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 11 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Google Earth (Map) shows 43-55 11th Street is a 3 story bldg in Long Island NY. Occu…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 10 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"OK, didn't know those were yours. NY Secretary of State at Albany, Corporate Records…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 9 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

" "Sadly, no one chimed in. :("  I was "chiming in". Open my link."

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 9 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"You didn't Google enough input...  I googled, "Flaherty's Beverages" Long Island NY…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 7 to Need help in identifying the name on the side of this crate

16 on Monday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"I agree, snuff box. I think the design is an after market addition.  What you see as…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 5 to Small Wooden Hinged Box

6 Sep 5

"DARLA, READ MOLLY'S REPLY AND ANSWER HER QUESTIONS. AND MINE, BELOW. Also, how do yo…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Aug 26 to Gold leaf mirror sculpture

4 Aug 26

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service