On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,247)

Discussions Replied To (3717) Replies Latest Activity

"It would help if you told us what the sequins are made of...not sure when plastic ar…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 19 to What style of hat is this/time period it was worn ? flapper ?

6 Jun 19
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Jeannine, I googled: Parenti Jewelry tambourine.  When it comes up click "Images" wh…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 19 to Symbolic, Victorian, antique, sterling, dagger, tambourine brooch

9 Jun 19
Reply by Molly

"Look at the feet.  Yours are home made. Store-bought are on platforms.  Look at the…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 17 to Metal/Lead toy soldiers

13 Jun 18
Reply by Molly

"I think you need to do the hot needle test to make sure they're ivory. Do it on the…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 17 to EARLY IVORY GAMING CHIPS ? HELP PLEASE

16 Jun 17
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Her over sized boobs appear to be in the wrong place which indicate to me she was ho…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 17 to Help with pottery woman

2 Jun 17

"The car in the center has a rounded front end which defines it as a 1935, 36 or 37 P…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 17 to Original? Who is it?

7 Jun 17
Reply by Molly

"Found another similar but can't get it to load; must have been sold...single pic def…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 17 to Symbolic, Victorian, antique, sterling, dagger, tambourine brooch

9 Jun 19
Reply by Molly

"Use a magnet to rule out ferrous metals (iron, steel).  Lead is malleable, bends or…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 3 to Metal/Lead toy soldiers

13 Jun 18
Reply by Molly

"I'm looking at the hardware.  On your chairs you have Phillips screw heads and an em…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 2 to Help with Bentwood Chairs

20 Jun 5
Reply by kay jos

"The poster lacks provenance, who, what, when, where, time,address, directions, etc.…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 30 to Jerry Garcia Art Show Today Sign and painting on Board

5 May 30

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service