TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (3,961)

Discussions Replied To (3427) Replies Latest Activity

"More discovery:  There is an artist in Paris by the name of "Dan Pierre". When magni…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Carved Bone

10 yesterday
Reply by Angela Adey

"My two-bits worth. In researching this pattern I found other 1950s skirt/dress patte…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Vintage sewing pattern

8 on Tuesday
Reply by hannah beard

"Google shows the spelling to be:  Dampierre.  Dampierre is a subburb of Paris as Mol…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Carved Bone

10 yesterday
Reply by Angela Adey

"Mark, the difference between a cuff and a bracelet is that cuffs are open and do not…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Monday to Silver Metal Navajo Style Bracelet with Turquoise Stones Signed JM

13 on Monday
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"I'm not offended at all. Actually when I got to looking at all their (IOOF) symbols…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Saturday to Help identify vintage belt buckle possibly military

6 on Saturday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"IOOF Patriarchs Militant uniform buckle. You can determine retail value by opening s…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 14 to Help identify vintage belt buckle possibly military

6 on Saturday

"IOOF is NOT affiliated with the Masons.  It is not secretive either. It is non-secta…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 14 to Help identify vintage belt buckle possibly military

6 on Saturday

"Find it or buy it? Where? What did former owner tell you? What kind of animals are t…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 12 to Found this carved wooden bowl yesturday, does anyone know anything about these?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"No, I don't. Sorry...however I recognize it says "To Ernie Davis" and that might be…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 11 to Anyone recognize this artist and signature?

3 Jul 11

"This is not a bracelet, it's a Mans' Cuff. The turquoise is called "popcorn turquois…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 11 to Silver Metal Navajo Style Bracelet with Turquoise Stones Signed JM

13 on Monday
Reply by Mark D Swartz

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service