TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (3,454)

Discussions Replied To (2919) Replies Latest Activity

"When you post something upside down you cause EVERYBODY to stand on their head to re…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 11 to Anybody know anything about this?

6 Jul 11
Reply by paula

"Doesn't make sense. Usually (but not always) Sterling is used when diamonds and red…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 11 to Cadillac Money Clip

12 Jul 12
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"Ivory test: In an inconspicuous spot, heat needle point to red hot, push into materi…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 11 to Old cane handle (Ivory?)

4 Jul 12
Reply by John Jacobson

"Right you are Jeff,  the legs and decoration are wrought iron, the top and skirt as…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 9 to Wrought Iron Ticket Collecting Podium?????????????

3 Jul 9
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"I assume you know that there are 2 calendars, one is Mayan and the other, yours, is…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 9 to Aztec Calendar = Stone or Composite Material, Thrift Store Find = 12 Lbs. of Beauty

4 Jul 9
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"The Buyer pays S&H not you, so why  worry about it? Call your local Greyhound or…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 9 to Aztec Calendar = Stone or Composite Material, Thrift Store Find = 12 Lbs. of Beauty

4 Jul 9
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"I use the following link. Check left menu, porcelain links (china or japan).  Look f…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 9 to Helping Identifying Mark on Asian Porcelain Vase

3 Jul 10
Reply by Jesse K

"I'd guess SA 1990 stands for Sarah's Attic and the year, 1990, it was made. I found…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 9 to Sarah's Attic - Granny's Favorites

3 Jul 9

"Believe you have an offering (tithes,poor-box,etc.) table from a church.Here is a si…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 8 to Wrought Iron Ticket Collecting Podium?????????????

3 Jul 9

"You put one loop over an ox and the other loop over another ox and you pull a large…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 6 to Can someone please tell me what this is?

3 Jul 6
Reply by Fred Silva

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service