TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (3,699)

Discussions Replied To (3165) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like 2 different signatures, but only 1 close-up is pictured... If you use a P…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Thursday to Beautiful set of antique painted urns/vases?

9 on Saturday
Reply by Michael

"Following "Bengstrom" on the tag is 85 x (torn off).  I believe that 85 refers to ce…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Thursday to elk painting

13 on Friday
Reply by Jeff Guy

"I think you have a primitive, hand-made log milking stool. https://www.google.com/se…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Wednesday to Primitive table

4 on Friday
Reply by Peter Kavanaugh

"Is Pic #182438 on the bottom, or elsewhere?  Can't see it in other 2 pics.  Have you…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Chinese Bronze Censer

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Jackie

"Did the seller tell you what it was? Being home-made it could be just about anything…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to metal and glass thurible shaped antique 6 inches

3 on Tuesday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

""...I think htta they may be a bit fragile for shoes." I looked up "htta" and there…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to What are these celluloid ovals for?

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Evangeline Seltzer

"Student's chair. Large armrest is for writing. Chairs come in left or right handed.…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 19 to Dental Chair?

5 Feb 19
Reply by Jackie

"Where is the glass? Or, what is... Does it open, unscrew, "both ends are open", can…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 19 to metal and glass thurible shaped antique 6 inches

3 on Tuesday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"MAYBE (?) Stephen J. Preston.  Signs J. Preston.  "People" are his subjects in some…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 19 to Help identify Girls in Bonnets Signed Painting

6 on Wednesday
Reply by emily purpura

"Looks more like a Pilsner beer glass. How many fluid ounces does it hold? 8, 10, 12…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Feb 18 to silver glass vase

5 Feb 18
Reply by Michael

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service