TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (3,802)

Discussions Replied To (3266) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this an advertisement for Coke? Or Nebraska?  Go Ducks, Go Beavers! Go Shasta Col…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 22 minutes ago to nebraska back to back national champions plaque #113 out of 200

2 22 minutes ago
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"No question?"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 17 hours ago to nebraska back to back national champions plaque #113 out of 200

2 22 minutes ago

"Re numbers on bottom, our store added, wholesale cost in reverse and number in inven…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied yesterday to 'Antique' Easel?

4 yesterday

"In 1990 I sold furniture and learned that the numbers on the bottom were written bac…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to 'Antique' Easel?

4 yesterday

"My ref book, Lehner's US Marks, doesn't show the mark in either "W" or "H". Book wri…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Help Identity these Art Deco Pottery Vases

8 on Tuesday
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Nitto  is a Japanese conglomerate with operations in China as well. There are TEN +…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Tuesday to Question About Nitto Overtones Dinnerware

3 on Tuesday

"I don't have time to look for this right now. Have fun! https://www.google.com/searc…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 16 to Possible metal lathe item

1 Apr 16

"YOU need to look at the carving with magnification for knife or chisel marks.  Your…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 16 to Chinese Teakwood chairs?

1 Apr 16

"You don't give the measurements.  In the USA numbers represent number of gallons it…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 16 to Pearsons Stoneware

3 Apr 16
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"You didn't post a picture, but www.Replacements.com has your item.  Nitto is the mak…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 16 to Question About Nitto Overtones Dinnerware

3 on Tuesday

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service