On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,211)

Discussions Replied To (3675) Replies Latest Activity

"They appear to be modern and those marks at gotheborg are mostly mid 20th century an…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 23 hours ago to Can anyone identify the maker of this platter

10 16 hours ago
Reply by Christine Sabol

"I think that Molly has the correct identification.  Serigraph engraving plates. If y…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 23 hours ago to Any information on these pictures -Appreciated

9 23 hours ago
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"As you can see I turned the coins over so the center one can be read. Those 4 marks…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied 23 hours ago to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"I wish I knew more about gemstones.  Yours sure are pretty. In the part with the mis…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Sunday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Couple more observations. In the center of all 6 pieces is a crescent moon, which is…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Saturday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"I notice the hand-shaped example posted by Molly has had the stones replaced. Note t…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Saturday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Neither of your pictures open. Use the IMAGE icon (2nd from left) "

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Desperate Dan pictures

2 51 minutes ago
Reply by Tina Foulds

"Interesting coins...by left clicking YOUR pic I was able to zoom in on some of the c…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Can I ask how much you sold it (coin necklace) for?  And do you have any others? I j…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 10 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Are they glassed?  If not, are they engraved?  If painted, can you tell what kind of…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied on Friday to Any information on these pictures -Appreciated

9 23 hours ago
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service