TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Mark Wyndham-Jones's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Lovely please keep it coming, but what I would like more than anything is written or…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied Nov 19 to Rowl Greenhalghs' Disney Watercolors

5 Nov 19
Reply by Mark Wyndham-Jones

"Thanks Molly, I also understand that a Brisbane University (poss: Queensland Univers…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied Nov 19 to Rowl Greenhalghs' Disney Watercolors

5 Nov 19

"Hi, You say it does not have any drawers but there looks to be two at the front, if…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied Jul 16 to What kind of desk is this?

4 Jul 17
Reply by LB Laub

"Hi Jeff, I've spotted what look like CD sleeves and posters in the same colours and…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied May 12 to The Surf Ballroom - Winter Dance Party February 2nd 1959

9 May 12

"ooooh I forgot to mention, my programmes did have pics of the entertainers etc, it's…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied May 12 to The Surf Ballroom - Winter Dance Party February 2nd 1959

9 May 12

"Yes I have already seen that entry on Google, but it's talking about a Poster not a…"

9 May 12

"Hi, Thanks again for your reply. Sadly I have not answered my own question, all I h…"

9 May 12

"Hi John, I am assuming you have opened up the back as in most cases there should be…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied May 10 to Identification of old pocket watch

5 May 10
Reply by Michael

"Monday 3rd March (No year showing on the program, but could have been the same year…"

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied May 10 to The Surf Ballroom - Winter Dance Party February 2nd 1959

9 May 12

"Here are the two remaining photos..."

Mark Wyndham-Jones replied May 10 to The Surf Ballroom - Winter Dance Party February 2nd 1959

9 May 12

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service