On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Miche's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it! I do see people asking a small fortune for their pieces. Pinterest and Etsy…"

Miche replied Jun 22 to Please help with identification of 3 pc burlwood dining set.

14 Jun 22
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"That's another beautiful piece. My husband thinks I am crazy. I just picked up some…"

Miche replied Jun 22 to Please help with identification of 3 pc burlwood dining set.

14 Jun 22

"I would love to do something like this. Just not sure how it would look if the venee…"

14 Jun 22

"I love that! The buffet in this set is the most busy. What do you think of removing…"

14 Jun 22

"Thank you very much for the identification and estimated value. I agree, they are ve…"

14 Jun 22

"Yes, furniture only. "

Miche replied Jun 21 to Please help with identification of 3 pc burlwood dining set.

14 Jun 22

"I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a possibility that this chair is a "club" cha…"

Miche replied Dec 14, 2018 to Help with Antique Chair Identification

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Hi Vicky, thank you for your reply. Do you suspect that the legs have been shortened…"

Miche replied Dec 14, 2018 to Help with Antique Chair Identification

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Wow! Thank you so much Audrie and Craig! Now I can do a little research on Eastlake…"

Miche replied Nov 28, 2015 to Need Help Identifying Period & Style

3 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Miche

"Hello Jeff, You are correct. Your coat is undoubtedly Crystal Fox. If the pelts are…"

Miche replied Nov 27, 2015 to Anyone know furs?

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Miche

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service