TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

House of Charm Antiques Southinc's Discussions (943)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's what I could do with the pixels provided:"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 17 to I need help finding what kind of table this is

10 on Thursday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Welcome. It's looks like 1950-60s but may be 1940s post way, maple likely and if it…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 17 to I need help finding what kind of table this is

10 on Thursday
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"It may gave been painted but is all pine/fir and same stripped and waxed to us on a…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 15 to Pine Desk Chair-worth fixin'?

7 Jan 15
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"Oh, to sell on 1st Dubs...! a mere 2500. https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/folk-art/…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 15 to Pine Desk Chair-worth fixin'?

7 Jan 15

"Wish I had the skills enough to trust a buyer sitting in it and collapsing over it..…"

7 Jan 15

"I'd do a wax finish like original(never was painted) or a wash over it. The only way…"

7 Jan 15

"My locksmithy gets $30 for a newly fitted key of cheesy pot metal. I always give it…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 14 to Help Identify Carved Walnut? Trunk

11 Jan 14

"Remember 'Wonderama' Tom? Saturday AM kids show and there was always one poor sap wh…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 14 to Help Identify Carved Walnut? Trunk

11 Jan 14

"Hard to say sans photos but it may have been in one corner and one in another.  We w…"

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 14 to French sideboard?

16 Jan 14

"About Pete's relationship with God, so he said. "

House of Charm Antiques Southinc replied Jan 13 to French sideboard?

16 Jan 14

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service