On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,421)

Discussions Replied To (524) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting, but the looped chain is only held in place by some old jump rings I thi…"

vicki hufstetler replied 14 hours ago to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"WOW! That is shocking, that you can't find a decent buyer for such an amazing, old p…"

vicki hufstetler replied 14 hours ago to Interesting Piece - Fibula(e) - Celtine - Bedouin - Berber

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Zeke

"Just one more observation here, As I'm staring at this piece it occurred to me that…"

vicki hufstetler replied 15 hours ago to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Awesome News Zeke! I do agree that you have mainly nailed it, Well Done! Now the onl…"

vicki hufstetler replied 15 hours ago to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"I thought Celtic robe pin too - First look, LOL. I'm half Irish plus Welsh and etc..…"

vicki hufstetler replied 15 hours ago to Interesting Piece - Fibula(e) - Celtine - Bedouin - Berber

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Zeke

"Your very welcome! and I totally agree with you on the having "Two or maybe 4 buyers…"

vicki hufstetler replied yesterday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Sorry about the photo, Try this one? It isn't "identical" BUT it may not need it to…"

vicki hufstetler replied yesterday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Ok Zeke, and all, I think Tom may be onto something as to age here. In my Jewelry re…"

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"Hey did you say you had a gem tester Zeke? If you do, it should read Ruby/Emerald an…"

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

"I think Molly has nailed it! WTG! "

vicki hufstetler replied on Saturday to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

45 11 hours ago
Reply by Molly

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service