On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (685) Replies Latest Activity

"For Sure! Lets hope OP posts some new ones!"

vicki hufstetler replied 7 hours ago to Another primitive mystery tool

4 7 hours ago
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"yes, as Molly points out these photo's are not the best. Do you have a smart phone,…"

vicki hufstetler replied yesterday to Another primitive mystery tool

4 7 hours ago

"Hi Misty, Yes, I do believe your "Cow with Cat" figural group would fall under "Staf…"

vicki hufstetler replied Oct 18 to Think this is Staffordshire pottery but it's unique

1 Oct 18

"While that may be true, it looks like they also did Military academies. The other th…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 29 to Can any identify who might have worn this uniform ?

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

""Jacob Reeds Sons" - There is a clothing label in the uniform. What military has tha…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 29 to Can any identify who might have worn this uniform ?

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Have you tried searching for all relative academies in your area, and/or in nearby s…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 27 to Can any identify who might have worn this uniform ?

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Might be a military academy uniform. I.e.  :.... private school for boys, military s…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 26 to Can any identify who might have worn this uniform ?

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"Well, the initials bring up this school? https://www.norwalkcatholicschools.org/ No…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 21 to WWII, sterling cross, St. N.C.S.

2 Sep 22
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"HI John, This is a pendant - for a necklace! They were very popular in the 1970's, s…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 17 to STRANGE POSSIBLE FISHING LURE?

5 Aug 20

"That's an interesting presentation. It reminds me very much of how a real photo' was…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 4 to UNUSUAL OLD PHOTO

4 Aug 10

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service