On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,454)

Discussions Replied To (541) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you got a photo of the base of this ashtray? It appears to be black glass, is t…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 13 to Need A Guru Marking ??

5 Mar 13
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Yeah! I hope so too, LOL! When something sells that quick it certainly can give us s…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 8 to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

51 Mar 8

"Oh, One other possibility, I almost forgot - a Butter pat. Another tiny item made in…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 8 to Tiny pressed glass.....

9 Mar 12
Reply by Michael

"Hi Patricia, It's either a salt dip, or perhaps a miniature saucer that would have m…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 8 to Tiny pressed glass.....

9 Mar 12
Reply by Michael

"Hi Ed, Your Pamphlet seems to be an invitation to some event? My son is fluent in Ge…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 7 to 1935 Hermann Goring Pamphlet

2 Mar 9
Reply by Michael

"It's wonderful, but so sad to have so much damage. When you say "Back base" are you…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 28 to Alabaster Bust, Bessi

8 Mar 1
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Molly, I think you've got their latter prints in mind. If you look at the early, Ant…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 26 to New Etching

5 Mar 9
Reply by Michael

"Looks very much like the Very similar Currier And Ives of the USA, I wonder if it is…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 26 to New Etching

5 Mar 9
Reply by Michael

"I tend to agree with Molly and Tom - It appears to be a wood burned image onto inexp…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 5 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"Very good to know this! Thanks for sharing with us, and Good luck on selling to the…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jan 31 to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

51 Mar 8

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service